Sunday, May 23, 2010

Oh Crap!

Reilly loves to take showers, so she will often hop in with me whether she needs one or not. She plays with one of her dolls in there, cleans the doll, pretends she is taking her doll to the pool...you get the point.

Well on Friday night she hopped in with me. Reilly had just gone to the doctor that afternoon, so she decided she would play doctor with her doll. I was the doctor, Reilly was the mommy, and the doll was the kid. The conversation went something like this:

Reilly: Doctor, can you please look at my kid
Me: Sure, lets take a look. Hmm...her ears look good, so do her eyes... Oh no! Her tummy isn't good (takes a look at the tummy). I think she swallowed a FROG!!
Reilly: okay, I'll take her to the pond and make her spit it out.

She then "walks" her baby to the pond and pats on her back and says, "Spit it out kid!" Then she walks back to me and says:

"Oh crap!! Now she swallowed a duck!!"

I wanted to laugh so hard, but I didn't want to draw attention to the use of the oh crap phrase, so instead I kept playing. I think I need to watch my use of the word crap ;-)



No comments: