Thursday, March 8, 2012

I'm Baaaaaack!

WOW - It has been way too long since I have posted a blog. Every morning I open my web browser and the blog is one of the tabs that comes up. Every day I think, gee - I really need to update. But when evening rolls around, there just doesn't seem to be the time. I really underestimated the amount of time it takes to do homework every night. As most of you know, I know work a very early schedule so that I can pick up the kids from school and do afternoons together. But I find that by the time we are home with homework done, we have just enough time to get through bath, teeth and books. And once they are down...my computer opens back up to work. But I am going to start making time for this blog again. This blog is their living baby book. Something they'll look back and be able to read - so I am going to do my best to post regularly again - for my two sweet girls!

No comments: