Sunday, December 14, 2008

Holiday Lights at UCF and Funny Sayings

We took the kids to UCF tonight to see the holiday lights. We tried to get Reilly to sit with Santa and she wouldn't dare. She did enjoy the ice cream and watching the lights to music.

Reilly is doing a great job potty training - only about 1 accident a day or sometimes none - yeah! Tonight, as we were leaving in the car, Reilly told us she had to go potty. We told her she needed to hold it until we got home. She had on Tinkerbell underwear and she said "Tinkerbell is going to say, don't come out, I don't want pee pee on me!" The things she says just cracks us up.

OHHHH - and the other day, we were explaining to her that we were married. And she said, "When I get married I'm going to say 'BOY - buy me a ring!" HAHAH Where does she come up with this???

Enjoying the ice cream


Daddy and Reilly enjoying the evening together


Brooke "hanging out"

4 comments:

Second Shift Mommy said...

I am cracking up! I love the stuff they pick up on. It looks like you guys had a fun weekend. We missed you!

Grandma Trudy said...

Sorry I missed the fun.. In just a couple of weeks both Reilly and Brooke have grown so!! ... What beauties! ... Brooke reminds me so much of Michael when he was that age!! (Catriona, you might have your hands FULL very soon . . .)

Alison said...

LOL!! Out of the mouths of babes!!

Amanda McMahon said...

oh my gosh, that is just hilarious! Smart girl! hahaha