Apparently, bloggers are getting "tagged" now. Does that mean we are tech geeks? Or could it be cool? ;-) Not sure. In any case. Thanks to our good friend, Alison over at A, B and Baby C for tagging us!
7 Weird Things About Catriona
1. I played the trombone in my high school marching and jazz bands (maybe not weird, just geeky - ha)
2. I am one of six girls (its a millennium family, but six none-the-less)
3. For the few people who don't know this, Mike and I had one of our first dates at O'Reilly's - hence the name of our oldest daughter!
4. I read every book in the Babysitter's Club series when I was a kid - I LOVED them!
5. I took Irish Dancing for several years (before it was made popular by River Dance)
6. My favorite class in college was the one that I got the worst grade in. It was a Jan Term class called The End of the World. The teacher didn't think I was creative enough
7. I have been to 3 NFL games - the first two were playoff games and I was on the field
And now I am tagging:
Jaime at Second Shift Mommy
Corey at The Life of Coen
Amanda at Amanda McMahon
Amber at The Orr Family